Path Blocking with Offensive Screening –
If a ship has declared offensive screening target it may then choose to block the path of that ship.
- The target cannot move through hexes occupied by the screening ship
- The target may try to push through and move as normal
- The targeted ship must succeed in a ramming check
- The screening ship may then make its own ramming check to force the ram against itself and block further movement
- If the screening ship fails the ramming check the targeted ship passes unhindered as if it were unblocked