Path Blocking with Offensive Screening –
If a ship has declared offensive screening target it may then choose to block the path of that ship.
- The target cannot move through hexes occupied by the screening ship
- The target may try to push through and move as normal
- The targeted ship must succeed in a ramming check
- The screening ship may then make its own ramming check to force the ram against itself and block further movement
- If the screening ship fails the ramming check the targeted ship passes unhindered as if it were unblocked
The beta test area is now open!
From here you there you can submit the results of you playtest game as well as any feedback you have.
There are both a long and a short forms depending on how detailed you want to be but both forms have a notes area where you can share your thoughts and impressions.
Any feedback you give is appreciated!
The Type 1 ship cards for all 8 nations are finally ready for beta testing!
Head on over to the downloads section to pull down the print ready pdfs for the ship cards and the rules for playing with them.